- Increased natural SD for mage/druid/cleric. Increased damage for most offensive spells for
- ki punch damage increased to 500-700, ki cost lowered to 12, chance to succeed (not be dodged) increased
- decreased failure cooldown on crazed assault and blood fury to 1
- fixed bug where consecrate and desecrate were not damaging NPCs with level over 101
- fixed bug with how max players is calculated for who or count commands
- New system for choosing race, class and attributes added for new players.
MUD Clients for Dark Castle
There a quite a number of MUD clients
available for use, some are freeware and some are shareware.
The official MUD client of DC is Zuggsoft's zMUD as Zugg himself got
his start MUDding
on DC back in 1993.
It is a shareware client full of powerful scripting capabilities for the advanced MUDder.
Zugg also has CMUD available, another mud client which works in Windows Vista.
zMUD: Info | Download |
CMUD: Info | Download
has a good list of available mud clients, should you decide to try others.