- 50% of the time attributes (str,dex,con,int,wis) will be randomized +1 or -1. Previously it occurred only 33% of the time.
- 31 additional affects on weapons will be randomized.
- randomization of values on objects is more random now instead of a bell curve like it was before.
- identify command will now show (base value +/- change) for all affects and damage dice for weapons.
- Identify now shows type of damage a weapon does.
- Additional telnet IAC GAs (go-aheads) sent during login to speed up login for MUD clients.
- New vote in progress. Type VOTE to see the question.
- Added new optional "all" argument to use with area builders' MPPAUSE mobile
program command. Example: MPPAUSE all . This will cause all mobile
programs for a specific mobile to pause for that duration in seconds.
- Fixed bug with daypass affecting wrong zone.
- Fixed crash bug that was affecting port 6666.
The Classes of Dark Castle
Classes on Dark Castle are broken down
into the fighting styles of Melee, Casting, Hybrid, and Ki
Melee classes mainly use weapons to kill their enemies. The Melee classes include the Warrior, Barbarian, and Thief.
Casting classes use magical means for offense and defense. As
such, Mages, Clerics, and
Druids have a big pool of mana with which to ward off
Hybrid classes use both physical and magical abilities to stand
their ground in a fight. While each pillar is not as strong as their
respective counterparts, the sum of both gives the Paladin,
Anti-Paladin, and Ranger
classes the ability to obliterate all opponents.
Ki classes channel their mental focus in order to enhance their
physical dexterity. The Monk uses his Ki to turn his
fists and feet into deadly weapons while the Bard uses Ki
to aid in his singing and instrument playing, piercing
the air with deadly sonic waves.