- Decreased lag to 1 round of combat if hitall skill fails.
- Hitall skill no longer makes you sit when you fail.
- Removed lag on locate object and identify spells.
- Randomized wands no longer have a random spell. Now only cost and total charges are randomized.
- Reciting a scroll of identify will no longer target equipped objects.
- Fixed clan code so imms can't make a clan with an invalid number
- Made changes to leaderboard and clan list to write port specific files for use on the website
- Desecrate spell should work now.
- Although we are not accepting donations for the 6969 port, traditional donations to
this port will be honored with a double plat bonus!
(Meaning, you will receive 2 platinum for every 1 cent of donation.) :)
The Classes of Dark Castle
Classes on Dark Castle are broken down
into the fighting styles of Melee, Casting, Hybrid, and Ki
Melee classes mainly use weapons to kill their enemies. The Melee classes include the Warrior, Barbarian, and Thief.
Casting classes use magical means for offense and defense. As
such, Mages, Clerics, and
Druids have a big pool of mana with which to ward off
Hybrid classes use both physical and magical abilities to stand
their ground in a fight. While each pillar is not as strong as their
respective counterparts, the sum of both gives the Paladin,
Anti-Paladin, and Ranger
classes the ability to obliterate all opponents.
Ki classes channel their mental focus in order to enhance their
physical dexterity. The Monk uses his Ki to turn his
fists and feet into deadly weapons while the Bard uses Ki
to aid in his singing and instrument playing, piercing
the air with deadly sonic waves.