- Increased natural SD for mage/druid/cleric. Increased damage for most offensive spells for
- ki punch damage increased to 500-700, ki cost lowered to 12, chance to succeed (not be dodged) increased
- decreased failure cooldown on crazed assault and blood fury to 1
- fixed bug where consecrate and desecrate were not damaging NPCs with level over 101
- fixed bug with how max players is calculated for who or count commands
- New system for choosing race, class and attributes added for new players.
The Classes of Dark Castle
Classes on Dark Castle are broken down
into the fighting styles of Melee, Casting, Hybrid, and Ki
Melee classes mainly use weapons to kill their enemies. The Melee classes include the Warrior, Barbarian, and Thief.
Casting classes use magical means for offense and defense. As
such, Mages, Clerics, and
Druids have a big pool of mana with which to ward off
Hybrid classes use both physical and magical abilities to stand
their ground in a fight. While each pillar is not as strong as their
respective counterparts, the sum of both gives the Paladin,
Anti-Paladin, and Ranger
classes the ability to obliterate all opponents.
Ki classes channel their mental focus in order to enhance their
physical dexterity. The Monk uses his Ki to turn his
fists and feet into deadly weapons while the Bard uses Ki
to aid in his singing and instrument playing, piercing
the air with deadly sonic waves.