More Information About Rangers on Dark Castle
Copies of characters, with the originals unaltered, can be copied once from port 6666 to 6969 under these rules:
1. Up to only 2 characters at most that have run from same IP on port 6666 can be transferred.
2. No vault contents, golems, consignments, inventory or godload objects can be transferred.
3. Only equipped items can be transferred but not equipped containers filled with items.
4. No gold can be transferred.
5. Only up to 5000 platinum can be transferred to allow them to buy roughly 1 piece of GL on port 6969.
6. No XP or quest points can be transferred.
7. No quest equipment can be transferred.
8. Only 50% of HP or mana past 1000 or 50% of movement past 500 can be transferred. So if they have 3000 hp, it's 1000+(2000/2)=2000 hp kept.
Maximum HP or mana that can be transferred is 3000.
Maximum movement that can be transferred is 1000.
Limit of 100 KI can be transferred.
To start the process send a tell to Julian on port 6666 or 6969, if I don't respond to you on 6666, and I'll start.
- Private sales through consignment vendor will cost 500k. This will keep people from using the consignment as their personal vault.
- gtell history added.
- tell/ask/reply/whisper all record history under tell history now.
- Price is now mentioned when an item is sold through the consignment vendor.
- Ghaerad, Sword of Legends will no longer talk to sleeping people or while its master is linkdead.
- There's a new toggle called nodupekeys. When enabled and you attempt to put a duplicate key on a keyring, it will be inhibited.
- Two of the same item that are flagged UNIQUE can't be put into a container on the ground or in inventory.
- Everyone in a room can now hear a bard singing. If this bother you, toggle bard-songs.
- The General Store in Sorpigal sells keyrings now. Thanks to Vaal for the idea
and contributing some of the code that made this possible.
- Fixed bug where repair shops would not repair keyrings.
- Removed artificial reconnect lag.
- Fixed bug where keyrings were able to be vaulted when they contained keys which caused keys to disappear.